January 3, 2013

New Years New Goals

Long time no talk, no really... whoops! This year will be different I will try keep you updated on my classroom/TPT fun and when I join a linky party I will actually finish out the week!

We have done so many things this year and I have a TON of pictures saved but I have never actually hit the "publish" button in time. This year I will make sure to get motivated. Plus I am starting to feel guilty when I have to keep whispering "nooooo" to the "have you blogged about it yet?" question.

I am not back to school with kids until Monday but I have spent some time over break getting ready for the fun that will ensue when we return. Think snowmen, penguin, MLK and the 100th day of school! I hope you will stick around and check back for the fun!

Until then I have a "100 days smarter crown"  FREEBIE to share with you. Just click the picture and it will bring you to my TPT store to grab a copy! If I told you how long it took me to figure out how to link a picture to a website you would feel embarrassed for me-- but hey thats what YouTube videos are for...??



Click the link to find my snowman unit on TPT!

And here to find my penguins unit!

Come back soon!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! I just found your blog through the TpT forum. I feature new bloggers every Tuesday on my blog. If you are interested, email me at dml8609@gmail.com
    :) Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! Thanks so much I would love to be featured! I will send you an email tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time remembering to blog about things too! I think our plates are just too full at times. I have no idea how people with little kids do it all!

    If it makes you feel better, it took me a long time to figure out how to provide a link in a picture! =)

    Thank you for the cute 100 Days crown. You other units looks adorable. =)

    I am so happy to have found your adorable blog. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I probably spent the same amount of time trying to figure out how to put a pinterest button on my blog posts only to figure out that you don't need one! :P

    Your blog is adorable! :)
    Karen

    Mrs. Jones’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to figure out how to link my TPT store.. maybe there is another youtube video for that? haha!

      Your blog is great too-- I love your sight word books

      Delete