February 10, 2013

Tell Me Something Good Linky


I linking up with Rowdy In First Grade for her Tell Me Something Good Linky Party!

Something Good At Home:
Since I teach at a year round school I have an amazing schedule! We will get two week off for our intersession in March since it combines with our spring break! Which means in only 22 days my we will be headed to Jamaica! I am so excited for pool, sun, yummy food, zip-lining and other adventures!

Something Good At School:
We are just finishing our penguins unit! My students LOVED this unit! I was able to use my Playing with Penguins unit to enhance the students learning during Literacy and Math centers. I was pleasantly surprised at home much my students loved listening to the informational texts! I feel like they learned so much during this two week unit! 

Here are some pictures of the fun!



Thanks so much for having such a fun linky -- link up to tell some of your good things!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi- Do you have a place to follow by email?

    Thanks so much,
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just added it! Its on the left side now. It has been on my "figure out how to do this list" for a while now! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Carrie

      Delete
  2. Beth

    Thanks again for letting me link up to your blog (from the Tpt Forum). I am really enjoying your blog and your ideas! (I am currently on the waiting list for Mckenna to design my blog too!) I wanted to nominate you for the Liebster Award. This award serves as a way to recognize up and coming teacher blogs. Hop over to my blog to find out more!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete