March 2, 2013

March Currently!

I was hoping to see my blog returned to the normal background but that hasn't happened yet.

I am going to link up for my first currently with Farley ar Oh Boy Fourth Grade.

Currently I should be packing since we leave for vacation on Monday and tomorrow we have lunch and dinner plans. I envision the packing starting about 9 pm and having a super fun wake up call at 4 am so we can make it to the airport in time. I am one of those crazies who gets to the airport insanely early-- I have missed one flight and now I am paranoid.

Now for the fun-



There is still a few hours left for my giveaway below- so if you have time enter!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Farley's Currently. Soooo jealous of Jamaica and intercession!! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Twenty-Six Minutes for Lunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was by your blog earlier today! I just love your name!

      Delete
  2. Found you through Farley! You have two weeks?! I'm jealous! And Jamaica to boot! I, too, put of packing frequently...I "seem" to work better under stress (?). Have a wonderful trip!

    ~ Ms Apple Blossoms
    Apple Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Its 12 and I am working on not one but two new packets and my empty suitcase is still on the floor. Clearly I need to re-evaluate my priorities haha!

      Carrie

      Delete
  3. I don't think I have anything nice to say to you. I'm completely jealous....

    lol Two week sounds amazing, I wish my school would switched to a 'balanced calendar' so I could get that kind of break and Jamaica sounds super dreamy as I'm typing from the comfort of my couch under an electric blanket.

    I found you through the linky. Enjoy your trip and recharge!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Trust me we feel it when we have to go to school on July 5th! The longest stretch we have is July-October with only one long weekend. It pains me to see the beach time pictures/posts during those months!

      Carrie

      Delete
  4. I'm jealous of your two weeks off. Have fun!!
    Owl About Us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh so jealous of your break and Jamaica! Another blog I read was having this same problem with photobucket...hope you get it worked out soon :)

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It looks like I am back to normal! It was making me crazy.

      Carrie

      Delete
  6. I hope you have a great time in Jamaica! I would do the same thing to my mom or best friend- a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

    ReplyDelete