April 1, 2013

April Currently!

I am linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her April Currently Linky party!!




Listening: I am currently listening to silence as it is Monday morning at 10:00 and I just woke up. This reality will end tomorrow as I crawl out of bed at around 6:15.

Loving: Yesterday was Easter and I was finally able to get both my sister together to ask them each to be my maids of honor in my wedding! After that we spent a good portion of the day talking about when we would shop for dresses and all things wedding planning.

Thinking: If I do not go food shopping this week we may actually starve. I skipped out last weekend and just made things I could find in the cabinet for lunches. Must go today. Must get motivated!

Wanting: I have been working on about 4 projects at a time. Can you say ADD (lets be real- we probably need to add an "H" in there.) Last night I finished 3 of them and I am determined to finish the last one today or at least this week!

Needing: I need to start working out more or better yet once a week is better then what I am currently doing. I was going to join the YMCA three weeks ago and still no membership for this girl. My sister and I are going to start a workout video today. It lasts for 90 days and on my next currently if I don't say that I have been doing it for 30 days kick me out of the Linky!!!!

Advice: Love what you do everyday. Theres no way I would be crawling out of bed at 6:15 in the morning if I didn't love those little Kinder Babies! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families and friends! I hope April bring you great things!




Here are my three latest creations that I finished yesterday!





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with wedding planning. I'm sure your sisters were so excited!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last day of your long weekend! I got married last August and I LOVED all the wedding planning! It goes so fast!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your wedding planning! I got married 3 years ago and miss the planning.. but now many of my friends are getting married so I can live vicariously through them.:) Good luck going back to school- I go back tomorrow too.

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  4. As other people said, good luck with the wedding planning! I've heard it's SO much work, but SO much fun!! Good for you for finishing 3/4 of your projects... I've got one I've been working on for WEEKS and have yet to finish it! LOL Love your advice, as well. Love what you do everyday is a great way to think of blogging/creating/selling/LIFE! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding planning is so much fun! I am my best friend's maid of honor (her wedding is next May) and we get so distracted by anything wedding related! Also, I spent most of my weekend working on and updating TpT projects, too! Yours look fantastic.
    Your newest follower,
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete