June 26, 2015

Five For Friday 6.26.14 & A FREEBIE


[fiveforfriday2_thumb%255B3%255D%255B6%255D.jpg]


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! Here is a peek into my week!

This is how my week started off. A flat tire and a baby who needs to get to the sitter so I can get to professional development is no fun. You should know I managed to get the tire and the jack out of my trunk. Then I quickly realized I did not know how to do anything else. Luckily my neighbor and husband came to the rescue.

This week is my third official week of summer. So far I have spent the majority of my days in trainings. This week I spent 3 days at Thinking Maps. It was awesome. 

This week my dad had a minor surgery. I went with my mom to wait at the hospital until we heard from the doctor. If time passes slowly anywhere it is in the waiting room of the hospital. The waiting room was supplied with cards so my mom taught me how to play rummy (I think that was the name?) and I won! Luckily my dad is well and the surgery was a success!

Before I tell you about the best thing ever, you should know I am not trying to sell you anything. I just genuinely think you need to know about this amazing thing my sister found! You have heard of Stitch Fix, right? I don't get my own Fixes but I do stalk an online group that sells some of the clothes they don't keep... and I may have numerous things in my closet that came from other people's Fixes. 

But... do you know about Golden Tote?! The link is to my sister's referral code because I did not get a tote yet! I have no clue what she gets if she refers people. Use her code or don't the point is just get a tote!
This fabulous tote was sitting on my parent's door step when we got home from the hospital and my sister is on her way out of town for a week! So the insanely jealous loving sister that I am offered to open her tote. 

The beauty that was inside was shocking. Her tote was awesome. Which is good because its an all or nothing deal-- $150 for 6 items, 2 you pick, and 4 surprises.
 EVERY. SINGLE. THING. in that tote was fabulous.
 I even tried some of it on and sent her pictures. How nice am I?

Needless to say, I will be convincing my husband of all the reasons why I NEED a July tote.

I have been working a bit on TPT and I realized I haven't uploaded a FREEBIE for a while. I figured what better way then to thank you for still reading this blog then to put up a limited time freebie!

This FREEBIE is the cutest decor for your Back to School Open House Donation Door!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Apple-Tree-Donation-Door-1924139

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment